This chapter will brief the process of registration for supplier to register an account.
Go to the url: Supplier Portal. Select ‘Request Account’.
- It will re-direct you to the self-service registration. Enter your email to begin the registration.
- TIP: Please use your organizational email address.
- The next step is One-Time Password Validation (OTP). You will receive an OTP to the email address you used in the previous step. Enter the OTP pin here to proceed.
- Email notification of the OTP
- If the OTP is expired. Please click ‘Resend OTP‘, a new OTP will be sent to your email address. Enter the pin in the below prompt to proceed further.
- After successfully validating the OTP, you will be redirected to the registration page.
- Select your Job Role from drop down menu. For all generic accounts created for RFQ purposes, please select RFQ as a Job Role. Job Role helps Applied Materials buyers route the relevant information to the appropriate supplier contact.
- Work from Country will be the country you are working from.
- The user information section of the registration form is mandatory to proceed further.
If there are multiple Parent IDs associated with your email domain, you will be asked to choose the parent ID to identify the supplier.
The next step is to choose your primary site of business. Click the dropdown and select the appropriate primary site and then click ‘Next’ button.
Note: if your company has only one site, it will be automatically chosen, and you will be redirected directly to the summary page of the registration.
The next step is to validate all your information that you have entered in each step. Click ‘Submit’ to submit your request for a supplier account.
After successful submission of the request, you will see the below screen. Click the link (highlighted below) to
The registration request process is complete. And you will receive an email notification.
- Check the status of your request.
- Who is it pending with for approval?